Making Festive Egg Muffins
These egg muffins look so festive that they are perfect for an Easter breakfast or Christmas brunch. But it’s a shame to eat them only during the holidays. Egg muffins are healthy and super easy to make. You can also have them for breakfast or lunch at the weekend!
What you'll needFor 6 pieces
- 3 medium-sized eggs
- 100 milliliters of skimmed or plant-based milk
- One handful of baby spinach
- 1 tomato
- 50 grams of ham or chicken strips
- Salt and pepper
What else you'll need for these egg muffins
- 1 silicone muffin or cupcake pan
- Kitchen knife
- Cutting board
- Oven with baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and place the baking tray in the center.
- Cut the tomato into pieces and chop the baby spinach finely.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and gradually add the milk.
- Season the egg mixture with salt and pepper.
- Divide the spinach, tomato and ham or chicken strips among the muffin tins.
- Fill each muffin tin 3/4 with the egg mixture.
- Place the muffin tin in the center of the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.