Protein-rich oatmeal pancakes
Breakfast or lunch with pancakes? We wouldn’t say no to that. But then please a protein-rich and healthy version. That’s totally fine with these oatmeal pancakes. Nutritious, high in fiber, full of protein and therefore a perfect start to your (mid)day! The taste is delicious and the pancakes look festive. So you can also serve them to your guests for brunch.
This is what you needFor 1 serving
- 50 grams of oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 100 milliliters of milk or vegetable version of milk
- 1 tablespoon of low-fat cottage cheese
- 25 grams Pure Whey Protein Natural
- 50 grams raspberries or blueberries
In addition, you will need
- hand blender or blender
- non-stick pan
Here’s how to make oatmeal pancakes
- Add the oatmeal, milk and egg to a bowl. Blend finely with a hand blender until you get a smooth mixture. Or use a blender.
- Put a pan on the stove, add a small amount of oil or cooking butter and let warm.
- Pour some of the pancake mixture into the pan and fry over low heat.
- Use the lid of the pan to make the pancake solidify faster. Turn over in between and fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Place on a plate and make more pancakes with the remaining mixture.
- Serve the pancakes with cottage cheese and red fruit.