Tropical recipe: Salmon and salsa
Some ingredients seem destined for each other. Combinations which taste amazing. Which is why this recipe with grilled salmon and mango avocado salsa is irresistible. Coconut and lime freshen it up. Moreover, the colors burst off your plate! With this dish, you really feel like you’re on a tropical island.
Here's what you need to make this Salmon and SalsaFor 2 servings
- 2 salmon steaks
- ½ sweet bell pepper
- 100 grams cherry or vine tomatoes
- ½ avocado
- ¼ mango in pieces
- shot of coconut water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, pinch of garlic powder
You'll also need
- cutting board
- grill pan
Here’s how to make this recipe
- Mix the olive oil, lime juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Place the salmon steaks in the bowl and oil them.
- Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes, mango, avocado and sweet bell pepper into small pieces.
- Add to the bowl and stir together with a spoon.
- Pour in shot of coconut water and a tablespoon of lime juice. Season to your liking with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill pan (without oil) and grill the salmon steaks over medium-high heat for about 6 minutes.
- Place the salmon on a plate and serve with colorful salsa. Enjoy!