Delicious salmon crumble
Fresh salmon fillet in a season, crispy jacket. From the oven. With creamy crème fraîche and fresh lemon. Is your mouth watering? Then you definitely want to try this delicious salmon crumble. This dish is highly recommended for dinner with friends. Or prepare it for the whole family. Success guaranteed!
You'll need this for this salmon crumbleFor 6 servings
- 500 grams salmon fillet
- 1/2 lemon
- 150 grams of crème fraîche
- 10 grams butter
- 5 teaspoons dill
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 120 grams of flour
- 80 grams butter
For the crumble:
Also useful for making salmon crumble
- cutting board
- cake pan
- 6 ovenproof dishes
- cling film
- kitchen paper
How to make the recipe
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Mix the flour, salt and butter in a bowl. Knead into a crumbly dough with your hands.
- Cover the bowl of crumble with cling film and refrigerate.
- Grease the bottom of a cake pan with butter. Use a piece of kitchen paper to do this. Remove the crumble from the refrigerator and crumble into the cake pan.
- Bake the crumble in the oven for about 10 minutes. Your crumble is ready when it turns golden brown.
- Wash the salmon with water and gently pat dry with paper towels. Cut the salmon into cubes and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Grease 6 bowls with butter and divide the diced salmon.
- Mix the crème fraîche, juice of half a lemon, mustard and dill in a bowl. Pour the mixture over the salmon.
- Place the dishes in the oven for 6 minutes.
- Remove the salmon dishes from the oven, sprinkle with the crumble and you’re done!