Banana Orange Smoothie
A smoothie is ideal if you have little time, and want to eat light but nutritious. Try this fruity banana orange smoothie. As an easy breakfast or an invigorating snack. The fresh orange is a golden combination with the sweet and creamy of a banana. A leaf of mint gives your smoothie even more flavor. Deliciously refreshing and ready super fast!
What you need for a banana orange smoothieFor 1 person
- 1 banana
- 1 dash of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 100 milliliters of skimmed or vegetable milk
- 25 grams Pure Whey Protein Plain
- leaves of mint (optional)
Furthermore, you need...
- cutting board
- tall glass
How to make the recipe
- Cut the banana into slices. If necessary, finely chop a few leaves of mint.
- Add all the banana, orange juice, milk and Pure Whey Protein to the blender.
- Mix all ingredients into a smooth and airy texture.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and you’re done!