Fresh orange carpaccio recipe
Fruit always works well for a lunch, snack or dessert. And when you prepare it like a carpaccio, it looks beautiful too. This carpaccio with orange is deliciously fresh and packed with important vitamins. The preparation is simple, so you can put this dish on the table in no time. And the cheerful colors? They provide an instant summer feeling.
What you'll needFor 2 servings
- 2 pink grapefruits
- 2 oranges
- 1 yellow lemon
- 1 lime
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- pink pepper berries
This is how you prepare this orange carpaccio recipe
- Peel the oranges and grapefruits and cut them into thin slices. Save the juice.
- Cut the lemons in half and squeeze them.
- Mix the juice of the lemon with the juice of the oranges and grapefruits. Add the olive oil.
- Place the citrus slices on the plates and pour the juice over them.
- Finally, add the pink pepper. Enjoy your meal!