Heavenly Strawberry Coconut Mocktail recipe
An ice-cold, refreshing drink is a part of a hot summer day, obviously. But preferably one without sugar and alcohol. So, this heavenly Strawberry Coconut Mocktail is perfect. Easy to make, delicious taste. This drink keeps your head cool and makes sure everyone can join in the fun.
This is what you need for this MocktailFor 2 servings
- 200 grams of fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- ½ glass of coconut water
- Ice cubes
And furthermore, you need
- cutting board
- hand blender, food processor or blender
- straw or umbrella for extra summer feeling
How to make this Mocktail recipe
- Cook the strawberries in a layer of water at low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Mash the strawberries with a hand blender, food processor or blender.
- Pour the strawberry puree into a bowl and refrigerate for an hour.
- Chop a few mint leaves into small pieces.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes. Add strawberry puree, coconut water, mint and a little lime juice and stir well.
- Light up your glass with a slice of lime and straw and your mocktail is ready!