WLS Maximum Package
WLS Maximum Package
- Specially developed for use after a biliopancreatic diversion or duodenal switch
- Scientifically proven and developed according to the latest research insights
- With free Vitamin A
- Every 3 months you will get an automatic refill, you can amend or stop orders at any time
Specially developed for use after a biliopancreatic diversion or duodenal switch
A bariatric surgery marks the beginning of a new life and to keep in shape it is essential to take your daily dose of vitamins and minerals. After a biliopancreatic diversion or a duodenal switch, you will eat in smaller quantities and therefore, ingesting fewer vitamins and minerals necessary for your body. That's why we developed WLS Maximum, a multivitamin tailored for people with gastric bypass surgery. With the addition of iron, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin B12 and vitamin D, we've made it easy for you to supplement your diet daily.
Extra vitamin A
We added the maximum amount of vitamin A to WLS Maximum. More simply did not fit in the capsule! After your surgery, it may be desirable to supplement your diet with fat-soluble vitamin A. That is why we have put our heads together at FitForMe and decided to give you our Vitamin A tablets as a gift when you purchase WLS Maximum. Because maintaining your health is important to us.
FitForMe guarantees you the highest possible quality. That's why we have all our products made in the Netherlands by recognized companies. These companies comply with HACCP and GMP standards and have appropriate certifications and labels. We elect to pack our tablets and capsules in practical jars that offer good protection against the influence of oxygen, moisture and light.
Content and Use
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin A (as retinol palmitate)||1200 mcg||133%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||120 mg||133%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||25 mcg (1000 IU)||125%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)||50 mg||333%|
|Vitamin K (as phytomenadione)||300 mcg||250%|
|Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride)||3 mg||250%|
|Niacin (as nicotinamide)||32 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5 phosphate)||1.4 mg||82%|
|Folate||1000 mcg DFE (600 mcg Folic Acid)||250%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||500 mcg||20,833%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||18 mg||360%|
|Iron (as iron fumarate)||91 mg||506%|
|Iodine (from potassium iodide)||225 mcg||150%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate dihydrate)||22.5 mg||205%|
|Selenium (as sodium selenite)||105 mcg||191%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||3 mg||333 %|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate deca-hydrate)||3 mg||130%|
|Chromium (as chromium III chloride)||160 mcg||457%|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate dihydrate)||112.4 mcg||250%|
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin A (as retinol palmitate and beta-carotene)||1200 mcg||133%|
WLS Maximum: Vegetable capsule (hypromellose), magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, artificial cherry flavor, talc, iron oxide (color), titanium dioxide (color).
Vitamin A: Cellulose, magnesium stearate, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide.
WARNING: Please consult a physician for specific health contraindications. Do not use/ingest Vitamin A tablets if pregnant or nursing.
This product was manufactured in a facility that also uses milk, crustaceans, fish, tree nuts, wheat and soybeans which may result in the presence of the allergen in this product.
- The capsule is best taken 1 to 2 hours after breakfast or 1 to 2 hours after lunch. In this way, the capsule is less heavy on the stomach.
- It is recommended to take the calcium tablet or a dairy product separately from your daily multivitamin, with a minimum of 2 hours between the moments of intake. Calcium inhibits the iron intake from your multivitamin if they are taken simultaneously.
- Moisten the capsule in the mouth so that the outer layer does not stick. In this way, the capsule slides more easily.
- When you swallow the capsule, it is best to place your chin to your chest instead of backward.
- Do not drink and eat large quantities immediately before, during and after taking the capsule. This way you avoid feeling nauseous.
- The capsule can be easily taken with the following foods and quantities: a sip of water or other sugar-free drinks or a tablespoon sugar-free fruit puree or other liquid foods.
- If you have trouble swallowing the capsule, you can also slide the capsule open and use only the content (in powder form) with the aforementioned liquid foods.
- You can contact our customer service to determine a suitable time for you to start with the supplements, in addition to your diet.
- In case taking the capsule does not go well, always contact our customer service by telephone or email. This way we can find a suitable and an appropriate solution together with you to facilitate your intake.
PLEASE NOTE: Sugar (also natural sugar) and foods rich in sugars can, after a bariatric operation, be heavy for your body. It is advisable to choose foods without sugars, to avoid nausea.
Take 1 capsule daily with a sip of water, ideally with a meal. You can take the Vitamin A tablet at the same time as your WLS Maximum capsule. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is not suitable for children under the age of 18 years.
Supplements may help you to get adequate amounts of essential nutrients. However, supplements should not take the place of the variety of foods that are important to a healthy diet.
Store in a dry place below 77 °F. Keep out of the reach and sight of young children.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Delivery and Returns
Most in-stock items will arrive at your doorstep 2 to 5 days from when we receive your order. If you place your order before 2:00 pm Monday through Friday, we will send you your supplements the same day. Our partner USPS Postal strives to deliver packages across the U.S. within 2-5 working days.
In the unlikely event that your package is damaged, please contact our Customer Care Team at (877) 704-0847.
Return or Exchange
Your complete satisfaction is our goal!
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction.
Our return policy is simple: you have the right to return the product to FitForMe within 14 (fourteen) days after delivery of the product (or if applicable, after delivery of the last product within one order).
Returns are not accepted if:
- the packaging seal is broken or damaged;
- the product has been opened (this is for health, hygiene, and safety reasons).
- the product has been used;
- you have attempted to repair a defect;
- the instructions and/or manual have not been followed.
FitForMe is not responsible for any transport costs of your return shipment. Restocking fees do apply.
To begin the return process, contact our Customer Care Team at (877)-704-0847 for a return authorization number (RMA). Once you have received your RMA, please write the number clearly on the outside of your shipment box.
Send your return items to FitForMe at the following address:
3441 West MacArthur Blvd
Santa Ana, CA 92704
FitForMe will not be held responsible for any shipping costs associated with your return.
After receiving a product in good condition, FitForMe will refund the paid amount to you in the form in which it was received, less the associated restocking fees.
Reimbursement of funds will be processed as soon as possible but not to exceed 30 days without written notice.
Do you have any questions? Please contact the FitForMe Customer Care at (877) 704-0847 or by email at email@example.com.
To ensure an optimal composition of our products, we have developed them according to the latest scientific insights.
a. Homan J., Jansen I.M.C. et al (2018). Treatment of Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencies After Biliopancreatic Diversion With or Without Duodenal Switch: a Major Challenge. Obesity Surgery, 2018;28(1):234-241. Hyperlink: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28861696
b. Homan J, Betzel B, Aarts EO, et al (2015). Vitamin and mineral deficiencies after biliopancreatic diversion and Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch - the rule rather than the exception. Obesity Surgery, 2015;25(9):1626–32. Hyperlink: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25595384
c. Nett P., Borbely Y. et al. Micronutrient supplementation after biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch in the long term. Obesity Surgery, 2016;26(10):2469–2479. Hyperlink: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26983747