WLS Optimum Capsule
WLS Optimum Capsule
- Specially developed for use after a gastric band or gastric sleeve
- Scientifically proven and developed according to the latest research insights
- One capsule a day
- Also available as a chewable multivitamin
- Every 3 months you will get an automatic refill, you can amend or stop orders at any time
Specially developed for use after a gastric band or gastric sleeve
After the placement of a sleeve, your body needs a helping hand when it comes to getting vitamins and minerals. The operation causes a significant change: you eat less and that means that your body may not get enough nutrients to keep you feeling fit. You may need more iron and vitamin B to supplement your diet. We are happy to assist you. In addition to your diet, we developed WLS Optimum according to the latest scientific developments. This multivitamin contains a special dosage and is an important addition to your diet. This way you will receive sufficient vitamins and minerals every day to supplement your diet. An important step towards a healthier life, where FitForMe is always there for you!
FitForMe guarantees you the highest possible quality. That's why we have all our products made in the Netherlands by recognized companies. These companies comply with HACCP and GMP standards and have appropriate certifications and labels. We elect to pack our tablets and capsules in practical jars that offer good protection against the influence of oxygen, moisture and light.
Content and Use
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin A (as retinol palmitate)||800 mcg||89%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||100 mg||111%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||75 mcg (3000 IU)||375%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)||12 mg||80%|
|Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride)||2.7 mg||225%|
|Niacin (as nicotinamide)||25 mg||156%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5 phosphate)||2 mg||118%|
|Folate||833 mcg DFE (500 mcg Folic Acid)||208%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||100 mcg||4167%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||9 mg||180%|
|Iron (as iron fumarate)||28 mg||156%|
|Iodine (from potassium iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate dihydrate)||28 mg||255%|
|Selenium (as sodium selenite)||55 mcg||100%|
|Copper (as copper gluconate)||1.9 mg||211 %|
|Manganese (as manganese citrate deca-hydrate)||3 mg||130%|
|Chromium (as chromium III chloride)||40 mcg||114%|
|Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate dihydrate)||50 mcg||111%|
Vegetable capsule (hypromellose), artificial cherry flavor, magnesium stearate, iron oxide (color), titanium dioxide (color).
This product was manufactured in a facility that also uses milk, crustaceans, fish, tree nuts, wheat and soybeans which may result in the presence of the allergen in this product.
Supplements may help you to get adequate amounts of essential nutrients. However, supplements should not take the place of the variety of foods that are important to a healthy diet.
- The capsule is best taken 1 to 2 hours after breakfast or 1 to 2 hours after lunch. In this way, the capsule is less heavy on the stomach.
- It is recommended to take the calcium tablet or a dairy product separately from your daily multivitamin, with a minimum of 2 hours between the moments of intake. Calcium inhibits the iron intake from your multivitamin if they are taken simultaneously.
- Moisten the capsule in the mouth so that the outer layer does not stick. In this way, the capsule slides more easily.
- When you swallow the capsule, it is best to place your chin to your chest instead of backward.
- Do not drink and eat large quantities immediately before, during and after taking the capsule. This way you avoid feeling nauseous.
- The capsule can be easily taken with the following foods and quantities: a sip of water or other sugar-free drinks or a tablespoon sugar-free fruit puree or other liquid foods.
- If you have trouble swallowing the capsule, you can also slide the capsule open and use only the content (in powder form) with the aforementioned liquid foods.
- You can contact our customer service to determine a suitable time for you to start with the supplements, in addition to your diet.
- In case taking the capsule does not go well, always contact our customer service by telephone or email. This way we can find a suitable and an appropriate solution together with you to facilitate your intake.
PLEASE NOTE: Sugar (also natural sugar) and foods rich in sugars can, after a bariatric operation, be heavy for your body. It is advisable to choose foods without sugars, to avoid nausea.
Take 1 capsule daily with a sip of water, ideally with a meal. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product is not suitable for children under the age of 18 years.
Store in a dry place below 77 °F. Keep out of the reach and sight of young children.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Delivery and Returns
Most in-stock items will arrive at your doorstep 2 to 5 days from when we receive your order. If you place your order before 2:00 pm Monday through Friday, we will send you your supplements the same day. Our partner USPS Postal strives to deliver packages across the U.S. within 2-5 working days.
In the unlikely event that your package is damaged, please contact our Customer Care Team at (877) 704-0847.
Return or Exchange
Your complete satisfaction is our goal!
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction.
Our return policy is simple: you have the right to return the product to FitForMe within 14 (fourteen) days after delivery of the product (or if applicable, after delivery of the last product within one order).
Returns are not accepted if:
- the packaging seal is broken or damaged;
- the product has been opened (this is for health, hygiene, and safety reasons).
- the product has been used;
- you have attempted to repair a defect;
- the instructions and/or manual have not been followed.
FitForMe is not responsible for any transport costs of your return shipment. Restocking fees do apply.
To begin the return process, contact our Customer Care Team at (877)-704-0847 for a return authorization number (RMA). Once you have received your RMA, please write the number clearly on the outside of your shipment box.
Send your return items to FitForMe at the following address:
3441 West MacArthur Blvd
Santa Ana, CA 92704
FitForMe will not be held responsible for any shipping costs associated with your return.
After receiving a product in good condition, FitForMe will refund the paid amount to you in the form in which it was received, less the associated restocking fees.
Reimbursement of funds will be processed as soon as possible but not to exceed 30 days without written notice.
Do you have any questions? Please contact the FitForMe Customer Care at (877) 704-0847 or by email at email@example.com.
To ensure an optimal composition of our products, we have developed them according to the latest scientific insights.
a. Aarts E.O., Janssen I.M.C., Berends F.J. The gastric sleeve: losing weight as fast as micronutrients? Obesity Surgery, 2011;21(2):207-11. Hyperlink: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21088925
b. Pellitero S., Marinez E. et al. Evaluation of Vitamin and Trace Element Requirements after Sleeve Gastrectomy at Long Term. Obesity Surgery, 2017;27(7):1674-1682. Hyperlink: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28161887
c. Gillon S., Jeanes Y.M., Andersen JR et al. Micronutrient status in morbidly obese patients prior to laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy and micronutrient changes 5 years postsurgery. Obesity Surgery, 2017;27(3):606-612. Hyperlink: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27491294