Energy boost: smoothie with apple, spinach and carrot
Kickstart your day with vegetables! Want that energy boost but not a plate full of veggies in the morning? Then a smoothie is a fine option. This smoothie with apple, spinach and carrot is easily digestible and rich in vitamins and minerals. Apples provide fiber, spinach is good for your brain and carrot for your eyes. So you get everything you need to start your day healthy, without feeling heavy. This vegetable smoothie is also highly recommended as a snack and in the first weeks after your surgery.
You'll need thisFor 1 person
- ½ appel
- 1 handful of fresh spinach
- 50 grams of carrots
- 25 grams of FitForMe Pure Whey Protein Naturel
- 100 milliliters of water
And other things you'll need
- Cutting board
- Food processor or blender
- 1 large glass
- 1 sharp knife
This is how to make this smoothie with apple, spinach and carrot
- Peel half the apple and cut into small pieces.
- Also cut the carrots into small pieces and roughly tear the fresh spinach.
- Add the fruit, vegetables, Pure Whey Protein and water to the food processor or blender.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and you’re done!