Refreshing Gazpacho recipe
Nothing tastes better on a sunny day than a cooling soup. And with this gazpacho recipe, you’re not just serving a refreshing treat. This vegetarian, cold dish is loaded with veggies (vitamins and minerals!) so it’s incredibly healthy. Yummy as lunch or light dinner.
This is what you needFor 4 glasses
- 400 grams of tomatoes
- ½ cucumber
- ½ sweet pepper
- ½ white onion*
- 1 garlic clove
- 35 grams of tomato paste
- 200 milliliters water
- pinch of smoked paprika powder
- 1.5 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper
Other things you need for Gazpacho
- cutting board
- kitchen knife
- hand blender, blender, or food processor
- 4 glasses
Here’s how to make this Gazpacho recipe
- Peel the cucumber and cut into small pieces. Keep a few bits aside.
- Remove the seeds from the bell pepper and cut into pieces. Keep a few pieces aside.
- Chop the tomatoes, onion, and garlic finely and add them to a bowl together with the cucumber and bell pepper.
- Add the tomato paste and olive oil.
- Next, add 200 milliliters of water, a pinch of paprika powder, salt, and pepper.
- Blend into a smooth mixture with a food processor or blender. A hand blender can also be used.
- How do you know if your Gazpacho is ready? Just by trying it! You can add extra pepper and paprika to your taste. Find it too spicy? Lend the soup a little water.
- Serve the gazpacho in 4 glasses and top with a few pieces of cucumber and bell pepper. Buen apetito!