Lettuce cups with smoked chicken recipe
Do you love Asian cuisine but don’t want a dish with noodles or rice? Then go for these cups with smoked chicken. Tastes like an oriental meal, but as light and fresh as a salad. Packed with vitamins, minerals and protein. Besides, these lettuce cups look great, don’t they?
This is what you need for lettuce cups with smoked chickenFor 2 people
- cabbage lettuce or romaine lettuce
- 75 grams of smoked chicken
- 50 grams grated carrots
- ½ diced avocado
- 1 spring onion*
- 20 milliliters sweet soy sauce
- 20 milliliters regular soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
And this is what else you need
- cutting board
- dressing bowl
This is how to make the recipe
- Wash the lettuce and separate the leaves as little cups or boats.
- Divide the cups among the plates.
- Cut the smoked chicken and avocado into small cubes. Chop the spring onion.
- Grate the carrots as finely as possible (julienne).
- For the dressing, mix the soy sauce, sweet soy sauce and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Fill the salad boats with chicken, avocado, carrot and spring onion. Pour some dressing over the boats and your oriental salad is ready!