Healthy tuna snack
It’s Saturday night and you’re in the mood for something sweet. Put this delicious, healthy tuna snack on the table. Fresh, healthy and tastes just as good as toast. This tuna snack is excellent for a party and is also recommended as an afternoon pick-me-up.
What you'll needFor 6 toasts
- 1 can of tuna
- ½ red onion*
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon of yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Drain the can of tuna well and mash the tuna with a fork in a medium bowl.
- Chop the red onion and add to the bowl.
- Now add the mustard and yogurt and stir well with a fork.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut the cucumber into medium slices and place them on a plate.
- Scoop a spoonful of tuna salad onto a slice of cucumber.
- Garnish with a few fresh capers.