Summertime watermelon smoothie
The summer screams watermelon. This delicious, fresh snack can be enjoyed straight up as a snack or dessert. But what about a watermelon smoothie? It’s sweet, light and very healthy too. This watermelon smoothie contains no sugar or dairy. Guaranteed to please everyone.
This is what you need for a watermelon smoothieFor 1 serving
- 2 cups of watermelon cubes
- 5 ice cubes
- ¾ cup coconut water
- 25 grams FitForMe Pure Whey Protein Naturel
- Mint leaves
What else do you need?
- Cutting board
- Straw and umbrella for a summer look
How to make this recipe
- Cut the watermelon into pieces and chop the mint leaves finely.
- Add the fruit and mint to the blender. Pour in the coconut water and 25 grams of Pure Whey Protein.
- Blend all ingredients into a smooth mixture.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass with ice cubes. Serve with a wedge of watermelon on the rim and you’re done!